Sunday, November 20, 2011

My visit to the Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh and Waga Border

My visit to the Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh and Waga Border

 
The Golden Temple

A family at the Golden Temple
 
The holy men at the Golden Temple

 Me and my friends at the Golden Temple


 At the Golden Temple at Night
 
The Golden Temple

The Golden Temple

 Me and my friends along with the The warrior guards of the Golden Temple at the Jaillianwala Bagh

 The warrior guards of the Golden Temple 

 Me and my friends at the Jallianwala Bagh 


The warrior guards of the Golden Temple

Me and my friends at the Jallianwala Bagh


 The the Amar Jyothi at Jallianwala Bagh

 At the Jallianwala Bag Memorial

One of the bullet remains in the walls of the Jallianwala Bag Walls

2 comments:

  1. The temple looks stunning, a must see for me. By the way were those men really holy...lol.

    Amritsar,means “Lake of the immortal nectar”.
    (living waters flow on)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doreen, the saffron clad appear to be :-), They ones in blue are Called "Nihang" (Sikh Warrior)

    ReplyDelete