Sunday, November 20, 2011

My trip to Manali and Rohtang Pass


My trip to Manali and Rohtang Pass

 The panoramic view from our guest house at Manali

 View from our Guest House at Manali

the beauty of Manali

A women from Manali

 The beautiful view on the way to Rohtang Pass

 The beautiful view on the way to Rohtang Pass

 Para-sailing on the way back from Rohtang Pass

 Para-sailing on the way back from Rohtang Pass

View from our Guest house

A little girl from Manali

 Shopping in Manali

 She forced me to take a photo with the rabbit

Fresh Juice Bar, neatly arranged fruits caught my attention

Crazy times on the way from Manali to Delhi

 
Yak Yak

 my first touch of snow - crazy fun times at Rohtang Pass

 My little friend at Rohtang Pass

 Snow time at Rohtang Pass - first encounter with snow 

 Ice candy (barf ka Gola) - Yum Yum

skating not your piece of cake buddy

 crazy fun times at Rohtang Pass
some bridge on the way from Manali to Dehli

A little break during out journey at a river on the way from Delhi to Manali

 feels good to be in Himachal and wear a typical Himachal cap

That was the most beautiful and peaceful place, on the way from Manali to Delhi

 Diwali Celebrated in Manali

Diwali Celebrated in Manali

2 comments:

  1. Hey reminds me of my time there, hmm you are right no much snow at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. your image recollect my days from Manali to Leh..

    Jeevan
    Tamilnadu
    09442641416

    ReplyDelete