Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Dads Garden - Calangute Goa

Today was just feeling so bored so while I was twitting, I just saw someone post a picture, so then I myself went out and started clicking some photographs of our Garden and then posted them on flickr and they happened to be 80 odd photographs so just tried embedding a slide show of the pictures through flickr and succeeded.
So have a view of the beautiful green garden in my home Calangute Goa India.
It included different medicinal plants, food spices, flowers, herbs, fruits flowers etc.
palm trees, pepper spice, chillies, wild cherries, rose, curry leaves, rice flavour pants, mushrooms, variety of flowers, decorative plants, mango saplings, chickoo plant, bimbli plants, pineapple plant, turmeric, cardamon, banana trees, coconut tree etc etc..
thats me and my krazy camera ha ha. krazy me


------------------------------------------------------------------
If you cant see a slideshow about then you will have to install flash
but you can still see my photographs by clicking flickr image below

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. Hey these are cool pics. I dint know u had such a beautiful garden at ur place. Please keep posting such beautiful pics and writeups. Yours is the best blog. Keep it up. Good Luck. Regards Dipzzz.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice!!! very green pleasing to eye :)

    ReplyDelete