Saturday, August 8, 2009

Exploring tattoos as an Fine art - Savio D'Silva




Savio D'silva hails from Bandra, Mumbai
An artist with a degree in fine arts( Sir JJ school of arts).
.
A talented Sketch artist, a criminal sketch artist, Painter, Exploring tattoos as an Fine art & photographer

Savio does not repeat his designs and he does not copy his designs..All his work is hand drawn on paper in front of his clients to make sure they know what they getting, this is his signature style art work. He states that this process builds a trust.
He says "I do not show them designs and ask them to choose..So generally my process is very long ;-)"

His charges are depending on the design. He does not go by the per square inch rule which tattoo palours follow. He states that his greater effort is in ideating the concept and creating the art work on paper.

He does not do text and tribal designs since he feel personally there is no much achievement in it that as an artist.

I have always loved to see tattoo and I do hope I will have a tattoo soon.
herein below you can have a look as some of his fantastic tattoo works

you can contact him at

http://saviodsilvatattoos.wordpress.com/



Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saviodsilva/


email is : saviochote@gmail.com



































































3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing his lovely work with us, Rohan. I do not have any tattoos as I have never found anything I would like to have on my body for the rest of my life, but I do appreciate others' tattoos and admire the talent, artistry and patience of the tattoo artist. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Rohan. I really liked this writeup. Very nice. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want your tattoo to mean something, Savio's the man for you. His designs are all unique and he takes pains to ensure that you leave his place feeling like a million bucks (and not spending them :P)

    A brilliant artist, and a great guy.

    ReplyDelete