Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Testimony of the Wonders of Lord Jesus – Ms. Sandra D’souza (Bombay) Letter –2

Praise the Lord JESUS. Alleluia.

Dear Friend ,

Thanks for your Precious time. I was telling you I was at Tabor ashram (retreat center) and during this one session that I attended on a Saturday the Priests in Tabor were constantly giving word of Knowledge concerning healing of my leg. When it was Rev. Fr. Joseph’s turn to proclaim Gods word, he kept repeating again and again that God is healing and strengthening somebody’s left leg. All those with Leg Problem stood one by one, but I did not stand. Fr. Joseph was so sure that in that particular gathering there was somebody still sitting and that one person God is waiting for, to stand. Then he looked straight towards the place where I was sitting and said in a voice of authority “Even if your legs are paining, please stand”. I stood and then he said all those who have problems in their legs “Please come out and stand in front of the Blessed Sacrament”. I went and Father came down and asked me what was wrong and prayed over me with the Crucifix he had in his hand. He was very sure that God had touched my leg and that something definitely had happened. I went and sat down back in my place. I knew that Father was aware of it and at the same time, God would not allow me to get back home without me testifying. Jesus said, many people in this congregation are expecting miracles to take place overnight, I want them to hear from your mouth of how I am healing you slowly but surely for the past 35 years. Tell them not to get disappointed and disheartened. Looking at the huge crowd I was getting nervous. But I said to myself let the people finish testifying and then I will go and testify towards the end. I went and I testified. That was the beginning. God has been healing me and giving word of Knowledge every time I go to Tabor of healing my legs. When I prayed for the healing of my right leg so that I will be able to stand without any problem for Gods glory. God immediately gave a word of Knowledge. God confirmed the message. I was able to lift my right leg up and down with Gods mighty power and for the first time in my life even after sitting on the chair. I felt as if I was running on my legs. I attended a retreat in Tabor Ashram and there my left leg grew out. I was feasting at the table of the Almighty God with divine Mana from heaven. God further confirmed the same when I attended a mission given by Rev. Fr. Rufus Pereira. When Father was praying over me for the first time I was running on both my feet holding on to the hand of one of my friend. For me it was no longer my friend, but I somehow saw JESUS hold my hand and he was running with me and he kept saying, today Satan is crushed under your feet. This is the power of the fervent Prayers you have prayed so faithfully for me. Thank you so much for all your Prayers. Will write to you more. God is my everything and I will say nothing even if he does not heal me. As a human being when I experience certain things, tears will fall from my eyes as I gaze towards my hero who gave his all for me on Calvary’s Cross begging for strength and power to survive the present situations and problems. I know he says, my grace is sufficient for you. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Sandra D’Souza



2 comments:

  1. I read both the parts here. Though I'm not a staunch believer as such, I do believe that there's a power that's beyond us and that's what created everything. And regarding the magic of prayers, well, I've witnessed personal tragedies which don't justify this faith. Instead, I think, we get the strength to move on and probably prayers build that in some way. I can never blindly believe in prayers. Our contribution and efforts play a very important role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus is the lord and there is no one else.These are end times and we got to be VERY CAREFUL.

    ReplyDelete